Sunday, January 20, 2013

Research Simulation

The topic of interest for me is children who live in poverty. I chose this topic becuase recently I have encountered a child with clearly defined developmental concerns and he is from a low income family. The reactions that the family has to these issues is not a common one. So I wonder if there environment plays a key part of their reactions. I want to research how poverty effects social development duri g early childhood years. Poverty is one of the largest issues affecting our country as well as many other nations. To my fellow colleagues I welcome any thoughts, comments or ideas concerning the topic.

1 comment:

  1. Megan,

    You and I are doing research on the same topic. Childhood poverty is a horrible issue that affects so many children...in the United States and in other countries. I look forward to reading your research...we can help one another:)


    ReplyDelete