Saturday, August 18, 2012

EDUC 6160 Conclusion

No matter what experiences a child is going through they still explore and learn from things that find intriguing or the "wonders" of life.  Education in early childhood is all about expanding a child's knowledge and helping them positively explore the world.

As I come to the conclusion of this course, I hope that you have enjoyed reading my blog and the conversations that have occurred.  I wish everyone well in their educational journey, and thank you for allowing me to learn from all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Megan,

    It was a pleasure sharing this course with you and thank for all your help throughout this course. By the way I love how you explained this picture.

    Best of luck with this program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I am not sure if I ever read your blog before. I like the information I saw on here. Thank you for sharing all your insight and knowledge. I also enjoyed the recent picture you posted.

    ReplyDelete