Sunday, September 16, 2012

Relationship Reflection

Relationships with people of importance in my life are my family, friends, and sorority sisters.  My family lives about 3 hours from me. I talk to my mother almost every day, and though I do not talk with my father as much he is always there for me when I need him.  From childhood to now my relationship with them has changed I have become closer to them and can talk with them in  a way that I never could before. I have few friends in my life. I believe people come and go for a reason, but I have one friend who has been in my life since middle school.  Though we do not see each other often or talk to each other everyday when we do its like we never missed a day in each other lives.  My sorority sisters have become my family. We lean and depend on each other just like my birth family.  Being away from home and having them around is great. From each of these relationships I learn a lot from each of my relationships and have a lot of guidance from the older woman in my life which is very helpful. As I go through life lessons with the people in my lives it helps me understand how important that being a part of a child's life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment