Sunday, March 10, 2013

Establishing Professional Contacts

In effort to establish professional contacts I have contacted Mrs. Eva-Hammes-Di Bernardo in Germany and Rev Charles Arko-Nunoo of Ghana. I am awaiting responses from both.  

For the  Second part:
I have chosen to explore the website of the National Black Child Development Organization.  I have requested to receive there newsletter and am awaiting information from them.  Thus far I have found it interesting the the organization developed a program entitled Parent Empowerment Program(PEP). PEP was designed to give parents the tools to be their child's first teacher and is geared towards lower income African Americans but of course it can be used in a broad spectrum of parents.  I look forward to sharing more as I continue to explore the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment