Sunday, March 3, 2013

When I Think Of Research.....

When I look back over this course I have gained insights on completing research, designing research, methods of research and a variety of terms related to research. When it comes to completing research the design and topic and specifics must be well thought out and planned in order to create a valid research project.  In the beginning I did not anticipate any difficulties in doing research but as I proceeded throughout the class it did become more difficult. As an early childhood professional I understand how important research is to the field, research is the reason our field is advancing and will continue to grow.

1 comment:

  1. Megan,

    This course was challenging for me, but I learned a significant amount of information about the research process. I wish you the best of luck in your journey to finishing your master's degree!!!

    ReplyDelete