Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Personal Research Journey

I have chosen equity in early childhood education as my research topic.  I chose this because as and early childhood administrator I have families from many different cultures and I would like to know how to better meet their needs and how I can guide my teachers in creating learning environments that are equitable.  Thus far in my research I seem to be finding a lot of helpful resources.  There are so many aspects that go into creating a equitable environment thus I for see that I may have trouble organizing my research.  Since I have chosen a topic that I feel will be beneficial to me currently in my career , I am looking forward to completing the research simulation not matter the bumps I may face along the way!

2 comments:

  1. Researching equity in early childhood education in more depth is vital to the success of our field. I am hopeful that more early childhood administrators take the time to explore equity in the field!

    You will certainly find challenges along the way but we learn through struggle! I wish you the best of luck as you continue your research simulation.

    Best,
    Parker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,
    It is great that you are working to find ways to better serve The children and the families under your care. I also think that organizing the research information will be the hardest part of the course.

    ReplyDelete