Saturday, May 19, 2012

Personal Childhood Web


This is my mother, she's loving, supportive,and kind.  She has guided me over the years and influenced my like in many ways.  As a child she could not leave me with anyone or else I would cry the entire time she was away, my attachment to her was that strong. She nurtured me by helping me to being grow, develop, and succeed in anything I wanted to do.  To this day she is my biggest supporter and I can turn to her for anything that I need.
My Father(Man in Blue) is a strong individual. As a child his style of caring for me was hidden behind strict rules, he was the enforcer.  But through it all he loved me and I was ultimately a Daddy's girl.  His parenting style influenced me to be the best and has contributed to my success .


Because my parents worked in during the day I had to stay with my grandmother Sadie Ruth every evening until they cam to get me.  My grandmother was my rock, as a child I stayed by her side.  She would always tell me things I shouldn't do when I was older.  She was a fragile individual so she was always very calm with me.  To this day I remember things she would say to me in my younger years.

No comments:

Post a Comment