Friday, May 4, 2012

Today is one of the days that make me so excited about being in early childhood education; one of my children has a birthday this weekend so the parents had a birthday party in the class today.  We had cake, cookies, and cheese doodles, and then a pinata.  After a few children got over the fear of the hitting the pinata it turned into all laughs and giggles.  We ended by turning the pinata triangles into party hats.  Its so rewarding to see children    in such bliss. During the party a former parent and child from over a year ago came to visit me.  Sharing moments like this makes it all worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Some of my favorite moments are seeing my former students. I love when they want to show me how well they are doing and that I was a part of their success!

    ReplyDelete